- Land Size: 645 sqm
- Property Type: House
About this listing
Auction onsite 08/12/18 at 09:00 am.
Located approximately 15 kilometres to the Brisbane CBD and being positioned off Gympie Road, the corridor linking the north and south of Brisbane, this property will appeal to many first home buyers and investors alike seeking to get into the property market in a suburb that has continual growth and is ideally located for its convenience. Only minutes away, public transport provides access to the majority of Brisbane and its surrounds from the Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre. For your convenience, the Chermside Market Centre is located approx. 140 metres away where you will find all amenities you will need.
Features at a glance;
- Four good sized bedrooms, carpeted with built ins and fans
- Air conditioning to two bedrooms, kitchen and living areas.
- Two bathrooms, main bathroom with separate shower/bath and toilet
- Built in barbecue area, garden shed and greenhouse in back yard
- Approximately 15kms to Brisbane CBD
- Close to freeway to the beaches north or south
- Brisbane City Council Rates $527.77 per quarter
Come to the open home and register your interest with Matthew Hunt, properties like this do not last long.
** This property is being sold by auction therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for the website functionality purposes.